- Ultra-light carbon composite reduces the weight while maintaining a stiff construction - Short reach and shallow drop for instant transition from the tops to the hoods to the drops - The round-shape clamping design ensures better fitting adjustments for hand and body positions - The center of clamping area meet with handlebar top seamlessly to improve aerodynamics while saving weight - An aero-optimized flattened top section reduces the front face area and improves the airflow - The edge of the handlebar top features a wider and lifted shape for better aero position - Elliptical drops improves bar stiffness without adding weight - Cable openings features a bigger opening making routing easier
With Versatile Contact Position drops that feature an 8-degree flare, 3-degree outsweep and 40mm tails, the CADEX AR Handlebar sets a new standard for all-road control. A 70mm reach and shallow 115mm drop make it easy to transition from the tops to the hoods and drops. And an innovative one-piece mold construction boosts strength and stiffness while still maintaining a best-in-class weight. - 8-degree flare and 3-degree out sweep provide total control over variable surfaces. - Extended 40mm tails on the drops add stability and leverage for increased confidence when sprinting or descending. - 3-degree backsweep delivers increased comfort and balance on the tops. - A 70mm reach and shallow 115mm drop allow quick and controlled transitions between the tops, the hoods and the drops. - One-piece, no-bond mold manufacturing process reduces weight and increases strength and stiffness. - Precision carbon fiber layup provides added strength at minimal weight. - Compatible with Shimano Di2 Bar End Type Junction.
$300.00 $370.00 19% Off
Superlight weight for a competitive edge. Comfort to carry you through long training days and crushing queen stages. The all-new CADEX Race Handlebar features innovative one-piece construction and an ergonomic design that’s stiff, responsive and easy on your hands.
$249.99 $330.00 24% Off
Ultra-light composite bar improves aero performance and enhances aesthetics with wind tunnel inspired design. FEATURES - 2018+ Propel proprietary shaped handlebar - Requires the usage of 2018+ Propel Contact SL / SLR Aero Stem - Ultra-light carbon composite - Bar-end Di2 junction box compatible - 72mm reach - 132mm drop - Clamp: Only compatible with Giant Propel AeroSystem Stem - Weight: 225g (420mm)
$169.99 - $200.00
After years of research and development dedicated to perfecting the 35mm bore handlebar, DEITY has created the best-feeling carbon line of handlebars to date. Gone are the days of blown-out hands and varying degrees of arm pump after a day on your new 35mm bore oversized super-stiff handlebar. Our all-new Skywire Carbon Trail handlebar delivers the same level of strength and comfort you've come to expect from DEITY with a very specific focus on increased performance and time on the bike. Perfectly spec'd at 800mm wide with 15mm and 25mm rise options, this beauty promises to keep you on the bike longer with a shorter recovery between rides. - Oversized 35mm Bore Carbon Handlebar - Designed for Enduro / All Mountain / Trail - Developed and designed exclusively with our own in house DEITY molds - Unidirectional Carbon Construction - Damping properties reduce hand fatigue - 800mm Width - 9 degree bend x 5 degree upsweep - The ultimate combination of strength, weight, and ride quality - Textured non slip stem clamping surface - Textured grip ends for added bite - Covered by our Lifetime Crash Replacement Policy to the original owner - Recommended MAX Torque Spec range (4 - 4.5 Nm) - 15mm rise: 222 grams - 25mm rise: 226 grams
- Completely redesigned geometry 780mm wide for the aggressive Trail or All Mountain rider. - Injected proprietary foam Vibrocore provides vibration damping to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Adjustable to 740mm - Key Technologies: Vibrocore, Dual XGT, CNC Bending, MGR - Material: Zirconium Doped 7-Series Alloy - Weight (g): ±270g (15) / ±275g (25) - Diameter (mm): 31,8 - Rise (mm): 15 / 25 - Length (mm): 780 - Geometry (deg°): 5° up x 7° back - Finish: Shot peen anodized, decal logos
- D-shaped lightweight optimized 2014 aluminum alloy construction - Provides better "pushing" compliance for a smoother ride quality - Provides better "pulling" stiffness for cornering, sprinting, and climbing efficiency - Drop 125mm - Reach: 72mm
$89.99 - $90.00
DEITY's expanded aluminum handlebar line now includes the SKYLINE 787 All MTN / Enduro / Trail handlebar. We've taken all of our experience in developing the strongest handlebars and implemented a featherweight version to bring DEITY to the top of the mountain! Utilizing our trade-secret Gradient Butting Technology, while investing the time and cost to properly heat-treat each handlebar model individually, we are able to deliver the lightest premium DEITY aluminum handlebar in the line. Most manufacturers don't take the time or absorb the cost to heat treat a single production handlebar model separately from other models. Nevertheless, the resulting 20% increase in strength in all of our aluminum handlebars is just one of the many reasons we go the extra mile at any cost to allow you to climb – descend – repeat! - The DEITY All MTN / Enduro / Trail handlebar - 787mm wide - The SKYLINE handlebar is our lightest aluminum bar - Ultra-sleek two-tone bead blasted and polished ano finish for incredible detailing and durability - Custom Gradient Butted 7075 T73 aluminum - Featuring a 31.8mm bore for lightweight performance and strength - Features measured cut marks and center alignment detail - 9 degree bend / backsweep by 5 degree upsweep - Black ano finish with color graphics - Covered by our Lifetime Crash Replacement Policy to the original owner Sizes: - 15mm (290gm) - 25mm (296gm)
An ultra-lightweight 7050 aluminum trail riser bar designed for maximum singletrack shredding. - Lightweight, optimized 7075 aluminum alloy - Micro-adjust laser-etched setup markings - 35mm handlebar diameter - 9 degree rearward/ 5 degree upward sweep - 20mm rise
COMFORTABLE & LIGHTWEIGHT The all-new Contact SL Riser road handlebar is an ergonomically shaped aluminum bar that provides maximum stability, stiffness and compliance at a low weight. Along with a comfortable shallow drop, the Contact SLR Riser bar also features a 20mm rise to accommodate a wider fit range as well as offer a lower stem stack for a sleeker profile. FEATURES - Giant advanced alloy manufacturing process delivers a stiff but compliant aluminum bar at minimal weight - 20mm rise for additional fit range
$59.99 $80.00 25% Off
- Lightweight, optimized 7075 aluminum alloy - Race proven 5° rearward / 5° upward sweep - Micro-adjust laser-etched set-up markings
- D-shaped lightweight optimized 2014 aluminum alloy construction - Provides better "pushing" compliance for a smoother ride quality - Provides better "pulling" stiffness for cornering, sprinting, and climbing efficiency - Drop 125mm - Reach: 72mm - 8 degree flare
$38.29 - $39.99
Origin-8's Pro Urban Riser Handlebar is a wonderful ride companion. It's crafted from lightweight, durable 6061-T6 aluminum and delivers a heads-up 50mm rise that's great for keeping an eye on your surroundings. At a skinny 560mm wide, you'll have no trouble picking your way through town. And, it comes in a variety of colors to make sure your ride is the sharpest on the block.
The Contact XC 35 handlebar is purpose built for modern XC riding and racing. With a 0 rise keeping weight over the front of the bike on steep climbs, this bar combines a more traditional 9 degree back sweep with a contemporary 760mm width and 35 mm diameter for added control, stiffness and durability. - Lightweight, optimized alloy. - 35mm clamp diameter increases strength and maximizes durability . - 9 degree back sweep with 0 degree rise optimal for modern XC action.
Origin-8's Pro Urban Riser Handlebar is a wonderful city companion. It's crafted from lightweight, durable 6061-T6 aluminum and delivers a heads-up 50mm rise that's great for keeping an eye on your surroundings. At a skinny 560mm wide, you'll have no trouble picking your way through town. And, it comes in a variety of colors to make sure your ride is the sharpest on the block.
- Ideal for fitness and comfort cyclists - A great replacement handlebar
- Ideal for fitness and comfort cyclists - A great replacement handlebar
Page 1 of 1