$55.99 - $99.99
Shimano Deore XT RT-MT800 Center Lock disc brake rotors feature an advanced heat-dissipating design. - Rotor construction uses Shimano Freeza technology to boost heat dissipation and reduce fade - Quick and easy installation with spline mount and lock ring (included) - Compatible with metal and resin pads
Avid's Elixir 1 Hydraulic Disc Brake offers excellent power and modulation. Avid's Taperbore technology and Power Reserve Geometry deliver great control and lever feel. Increased power comes courtesy of a super-stiff, 2-piece caliper that contains larger pistons and DOT 4 fluid for better heat dissipation and resistance to brake fade. Plus, the Elixir's unique integrated reservoir provides a major weight reduction and a sleek look. It even comes complete with Avid's 160mm CleanSweep rotor.
$74.99 - $80.00
The SRAM Level brake levels the playing field with power and reliability stuffed into a lightweight package. This is no-nonsense performer, but don’t let its understated disposition fool you—Level gives you the art of braking in minimalist form.
$29.99 - $74.99
- K-Force rotors feature a two piece design balancing weight and braking performance. Weight relieved alloy carrier for added rotor stiffness - Afterburner rotors have an increased surface area for better heat management - Rotors include: (1) 6-bolt/44mmBCD rotor with (6) T-25 rotor mounting bolts - 98g K-Force, 142g Afterburner
$44.00 - $70.00
Stainless steel rotor designed for smooth and quiet braking with any disc brake caliper.
$59.99 - $69.99
TRP’s two piece rotors offer superior heat dissipation due to the aluminium center as well as excellent stiffness to provide you with confidence in your braking. Six recessed slots create channels to allow water, mud, and other debris trapped between the pad and rotor to escape during braking. Upgrade the stopping power and heat dissipation by increasing the size of your rotor giving you more surface area and leverage. SPECIFICATIONS - Sizes: 140mm, 160mm, 180mm, and 203mm - Colors: Black Center - Compatible with Centerlock hubs - Does not include lock-ring
$44.00 - $59.99
The CenterLine design provides a smooth, consistent, and quiet running braking surface. Rounded edges make for easier wheel installs and are UCI-compliant. - Compatible with both road and mountain bike brakes - Rounded edges are UCI-compliant and allow for easier wheel installs - Hub interface: CenterLock - Rotor Type: Centerline
$40.00 - $59.99
Paceline disc brake rotors incorporate the elegant design of our eTap AXS road groupsets and feature a new brake track vent design for smooth, quiet braking performance. - Designed for road use - Paceline brake track offers quiet brake operation
$26.99 - $58.00
Avid's Front 180mm/Rear 160mm Post Bracket Hardware Kithas everything you need to mount a front 180mm or a rear 160mm rotor (sold separately) to your bike.
$44.99 - $49.99
Shimano Altus hydraulic disc brake and lever sets feature an entry-level design that's ideal for beginner riders and riders with smaller hands. - The brake lever's versatile design matches numerous bike styles - Braking power is adjusted for entry-level riders - Pre-bled brakes for easy, quick, and clean installation
8 Series Disc Brake Pads - Disconnected two piece back plate - The Sport Compound offers powerful braking, high durability, and short bed-in time, making it the perfect brake pad for use with e-bikes - Set of four disc brake pads and two pad retaining bolts for one caliper
The Shimano BL-MT200 Hydraulic Disc Brake Lever and BR-MT200 Disc Brake Caliper - Brakes are pre-bled - Hydraulic hose included - Rotor not included
$4.99 - $38.00
- Attachment parts for Magura OEM and braided-stainless hydraulic disc and rim brake tubing
$25.00 - $38.00
SRAM road disc brake pads are designed for use with SRAM road hydraulic disc brakes (HRD). - For use with Level Ultimate & Level TLM Brakes - Pad Material: Organic - Type: Road/CX - Includes guide pin, clip, & pad spreader
$25.00 - $34.99
To keep your Avid brakes functioning properly, check your pads for wear and replace them when necessary. Organic compound pads are softer for quieter braking and increased modulation, while metallic pads dissipate heat better and last a bit longer. Two pads, one retraction spring and a mounting bolt are included (enough for one brake) in each pad set. And, choose an aluminum backing plate if you're really counting the grams.
- Pair of L-Type brake pads with fins, for one caliper - Ice Technologies fins & aluminum backplate cools down the brakes in use, which improves braking consistency and power and reduces brake fade, especially in long descents - Choice of compound: Resin, for improved modulation & lower noise, or Metallic, for improved durability & higher braking power in muddy conditions - Longer lasting than K-Type pads - Interchangeable with K-type finless pads - Fits all Shimano flat mount gravel & road disc calipers, including Dura Ace BR-R9170, Ultegra BR-R8070, 105 BR-R7070, GRX BR-RX810 and BR-RX400 - NOT compatible with XTR BR-M9100
- Adapts 35mm CenterLock rotor-mount splines to accept an International Standard 6-bolt, 44mm BCD rotor - Does not fit Saint-style 47mm Oversize CenterLock, and will not work with thicker, aluminum-carrier Hope 2005+ style Mono-series rotors - Designed for up to 210mm rotors - Tabs in adapter mate to (6) M5 rotor bolt holes and is secured by CenterLock-style lockring, sandwiching 6-bolt rotor to adapter - Lockring requires a 16-notch external bearing bottom bracket wrench - CL-IS adapter is black and lockring is black with silver etching: 29g
$17.99 - $31.00
Built around one of our original breakthrough designs, the Speed Dial 7 is the smooth and powerful way to control linear-pull or mechanical disc brakes. They are super easy to install and adjust so you can dial in the modulation just the way you like. - Compatible with mechanical disc brakes and linear-pull brakes. - Reach Adjust and Speed Dial Leverage Adjust - Reversible
$8.00 - $29.99
- T100 Sintered Metallic: long-life, all-condition compound - T106 Semi Metallic: no-bed, shorter-life, quieter compound - Set includes one pair of pads with retention clip
•Side pull brake •Includes lever, caliper, cable and housing •Steel
$22.00 - $23.90
With copper plated backing plate and sintered front these Kool-Stop metal disc brake pads are designed to give your bike performance braking in extreme conditions, e.g. XC, downhill, trials and dual slalom riding. Kool-Stop pads have a quick break-in period so you get maximum performance during those demanding rides when stopping power, durability and long pad life are required.
$18.70 - $22.00
- High performance compounds recommended for all-conditions - Steel backing
$21.00 - $21.99
The squeeze of our levers is what dreams are made of (and you know which dreams we're talking about). Most of our levers can be swapped to be run either front or rear, which is convenient if you like to your brakes reversed and a Godsend if you bust a lever in the middle of the woods. Avid levers are easy to install, simple to set up, and a pleasure to pull. - Reach Adjustment - Qwik-Adjust Barrel Adjuster - Compatible with mechanical disc brakes and linear-pull brakes
Kool-Stop Ebike Compound Disc Brake Pads - Features a ceramic layered steel back plate and organic pad compound - Fits Avid XO Trail/Elixir 7/9 Trail and SRAM Guide Ultimate R/RS/RSC/T
Jagwire's Mountain Sport Disc Brake Pads (Shimano) feature a low-noise, semi-metallic compound mounted to a steel backing plate for excellent braking performance and durability. - Compatible with Shimano Deore XT M8020, Saint M810 and M820, and Zee M640 - Compatible with TRP Quadiem, G-Spec Quadiem, Slate T4, and G-Spec Slate
$18.25 - $19.99
- High performance compounds recommended for all-conditions - Steel backing
• 107mm arch for better clearance with mud guard • Updated rubber boots secure attachment to lead pipe • Strong braking power with excellent braking control • Cartridge shoe holder • Color options: Black, Silver
$17.99 - $18.00
Jagwire's Mountain Sport Disc Brake Pads (Shimano) feature a low-noise, semi-metallic compound mounted to a steel backing plate for excellent braking performance and durability.
- Designed for linear-pull V-brakes - Pulls two brake cables with one lever - Forged alloy construction - 3 finger - 136 grams each
Suitable for moderate use applications - All-around performance in mixed weather conditions - Good performance at high or low temperatures - Great pad life - Quieter than sintered pads - Material: Steel - Compound: Semi-Metallic - Compatibility: Shimano M900,M9020,M988,M985,M8000,M785,M675,M666,M615,R785,RS785,R515,R315,S700,CX75 FSA K-Force/Afterburner
Page 1 of 2 Next page