SFW Certified Bicycle Service & Repair
As the service department of “Downtown’s Genuine Bike Shop,” our goal is to help our customers maintain their bikes by providing consistent, high quality information for setup, service, and repairs. Check out this list of helpful tips to make your maintenance tasks a little easier.
When your repair skills have been exhausted, rest easy -- we've got your back! At SFW, we offer our customers a full service department. Our certified technicians work on all types of bikes. So, whether you are a neighborhood cruiser, a dirt jump expert, a trail tamer, or a road warrior, we've got you covered.
SFW Service Department Promises to Our Customers
In fostering a long-term relationship with our customers, our repair department offers five promises. They are:
1. Transparent and Fair Estimates: We realize that cost is an important part of maintaining your bike. We promise to provide you with a fair assessment of your bike’s needs -- we will never suggest repairs that are not in your best interests. Furthermore, we promise to provide up-to-date repair pricing, openly displayed online and in store.
2. Equality of Treatment Repair Procedures: Just as your bike is special to you, all SFW customers are special to us. We promise to operate by repair procedures designed to treat all SFW customers as equally important. This equality principle will inform every step of our repair process, to include the order in which we work on repairs.
3. Clear, Truthful, and Prompt Communication: Understanding your bike's repair needs is a crucial part of keeping you rolling smoothly. We promise to provide prompt, clear, truthful communication about your repair. While we never enjoy being the bearers of bad news, we will uphold this promise even when the truth about your repair is difficult to hear. When brokering a warranty repair or purchase order with one of our partner companies, we promise to work diligently on your behalf. If we run into a delay or encounter an issue, we will keep you informed at every step of the process.
4. Employing Trained Technicians: As bike lovers ourselves, we understand that keeping your bike in top working condition is important to you. We promise to employ only trained, highly skilled repair technicians to work on your bike.
5. Work Within Our Means to Meet Expectations: We realize that a swift, effective repair is critical to get you back riding. We will accept repair request only when we can maintain our standards, while meeting your needs. If we are not confident that we can do so, we will try to recommend someone who can.