Parts & Accessories
fi'zi:k Winter Overshoes are designed in collaboration with professional cyclists and offer the best possible performance in the cold, wet months – they wrap around your shoes giving excellent comfort, performance and safety during every ride. The waterproof and windproof 3L upper material features a membrane and bonded mesh, thermowelded seams and a waterproof zip. The rubberized outsole provides improved grip while the reflective logo and piping offer high visibility. Specifications: - 100% Waterproof and windproof upper - 3L material with membrane and bonded mesh, waterproof YKK zip - Waterproof thermowelded seams - Rubberized outsole for better grip - Reflective logo and piping - Color: Black Sizes: - Small: Sizes 36-39 - Medium: Sizes 40-43 - Large: Sizes 44-46 - Extra Large: Sizes 47-49
If you're looking for one shoe cover to provide the most warmth for the harshest of conditions, then look no further. Good news! Your search for the perfect foul weather shoe cover is over! Introducing the Garneau Thermal H2O Shoe Covers (some minor "assembly" required). This seam-sealed, 3mm super stretch neoprene, fleece-lined shoe cover is 100% wind and waterproof, and will keep your toes warm in the nastiest of weather! Its outsole is made out of rubber for additional traction, and can be cut to fit whatever type of cleat you have using the integrated cutting guide. We round it out with a seam-sealed zipper that tucks into a zipper garage and hits of reflectivity that offer additional visibility in low light conditions. Technical Details - Under Sole: Durable pre-cut rubber sole for better water resistance - Opening: Sean-sealed zipper for all weather conditions - Shoe Cover Fabric: super stretch neoprene laminated with fleece
For optimum power transfer to the bike, leg power needs to be effectively converted into propulsion. The IP3 insoles from Ergon support and stabilize the power transfer from the legs and feet straight to the pedals. Due to the patented stabilization delta, a natural foot position is achieved through three points resulting in an efficient and comfortable motion sequence while pedaling. Made in Germany and developed with insole specialist Solestar.
- ProTextura PLUS Wind and water proof material with critical seams taped - ThermTextura functionality due to the properties of neoprene - Medial locking side zipper with Velcro closure - Wear-proof bottom piece - Reflective details for additional visibility
$36.00 $47.00 23% Off
- Three EVA interchangeable levels of support for arch and metatarsal offer complete customization - EVA base material with TPU vibration dampening material in the forefoot area for proper support and cushioning - Co-molded heel support zone is optimized to help stabilize the foot during pedaling - Articulating arch support area is designed for compatibility with ExoWrap technology - TransTextura Plus layer transfers moisture and helps fight bacteria and odors
- ProTextura™ outer fabric - ThermTextura™ inner fabric - Back zipper - Reflective accents
Make sure your gear is working for you during your next aero event. Giant's Aero Shoe Covers help smooth airflow over your feet and reduce drag. Stretchy Lycra covers with sublimated graphics and a back zipper closure make it easy to get these covers over your shoes.
Cleats with a more forgiving 10-deg release. - Optimized for novice riders or those new to clip-in pedals - 10-deg release angle makes it easier to unclip - 2-hole bolt pattern for mountain bike shoes - Plastic spacing shims included - Compatible with all Crankbrothers clip-in pedals
The fi'zi:k toe cover's light, comfortable, water resistant PU-cloth upper is mated to a hard-wearing, waterproof reinforced PU fabric sole. With its Microfiber toe cap and puller and this elastic binding it's comfortable, easy fitting and doesn't interfere with your cleats. A reflective fi'zi:k logo aids visibility and a range of sizes are available to suit all riders. Specifications - Windproof and Water Resistant upper (PU, Nylon & Polyester) - Reinforced PU fabric sole, Toe Cap & Puller - Thin elastic binding - Reflective fi'zi:k logo - Color: Black Sizes - X-Small/Small: Sizes 36-40 - Medium/Large: Sizes 41-44 - X-Large/XX-Large: Sizes 45-48
The Ergon TP1 Pedal Cleat Tool is the first tool for precisely and easily adjusting cycling shoes cleats. The ergonomically correct position of the feet on the pedals plays a crucial role in injury prevention and is also important for maximizing both performance and comfort.
The Transfo 3D Insole is quite simply the lightest insole on the market. Offering a simple and easy way of customizing the arch support that your foot receives, this is an innovative means of improving overall comfort on the bike and reducing the chance of long-term injury. Simply remove and replace the inserts based on how much arch support your foot requires. The non-slip surface of the underside of the insole locks it in place against the footbed of the shoe, while the Ergo Air ventilation system preserves airflow. The insole can be adapted to all types of cycling shoes, for both men and women. - Unisex - Arch support: Low/Med/High adapted arch profile ensures maximum foot contact for optimal support - Ergo Air: Provides through-and-through ventilation - Removable arch: Patent-pending anchoring system allows for an easy and customized adjustment - Under insole: The non-slip surface maintains insole in place
$24.00 $30.00 20% Off
- ProTextura PLUS Wind and water proof PU coating with critical front seam taped - ThermTextura Thermal brushed fleece inside - Back locking zipper with Velcro closure - Tough: Wear proof bottom piece - Reflective prints on the toe and along the zipper welt for additional visibility
The ATAC Easy cleats are specifically for the mountain bike pedal and City Bike range of TIME (LINK, MX and XC range). The release angle of 10-degrees is easy for riders who want a quick step out. - Weight: 44g/pair
The classic must-have ELITE Thermal Toe Covers are updated with reflective logos. Features: ELITE Softshell provides superior wind and water protection Simple pull-on design Reflective elements for low–light visibility Recommended for road shoes with external cleats Top: 70% nylon, 15% spandex, 15% polyurethane, Bottom: 93% nylon, 7% spandex, Imported.
The in-between solution to protect your feet on those chilly days. FABRICS: -ISO LITE: Provides warmth in cool weather -ANTISLIP 3 MM NEOPRENE : Isolates from cold, provides warmth and durability DETAILS: -Cleat opening under sole -Flatlock seams: Enhanced comfort -Reflective puller
LOOK KEO compatible road cleats - Unique 2 piece design allows you to change cleats without losing position - Durable, high traction walking surface - Hardware included
- Shimano SPD-SL-style - Engineered thermoplastic injection body - Anti-slip walk pads - Fixed position with no float
- Shimano SPD-SL-style - Engineered thermoplastic injection body - Weight of 24 grams per cleat - 4.5-degree floating arc
- SPD compatible - Single release - Hardware included
Eliminate cleat wear and improve walking comfort and safety with these Exustar cleat covers. - Compatible with Exustar cleat C01, C03, and C05 - Durable and flexible rubber - Can be used with either floating or fixed position cleats - Weight of only 14 grams/pair
- 2 anti-slip platforms and 6 screws (4 x 17 mm) - Fit on all combined SPD and road outsoles - Convenient for stability and walking and are easy to clip on
Page 1 of 1