- High quality fabric (polyester, polyamide, elastane mix) - Breathable and warm - Strategically positioned retro-reflective logos and chevrons - Silicone inner band to keep warmers in place - Lower leg zip for easy removal - Machine washable
Liv's Mid-Thermal Knee Warmers are great for cool days and variable weather conditions. Made from fleece-lined ThermTextura fabric that protects you from the elements, these warmers also feature flatlock seams that provide amazing next-to-skin comfort. The race fit means they'll stay secure against your legs, and they have reflective accents for enhanced visibility. - Liv RACE FIT - Flatlock seams - High-visibility reflective accents - ThermTextura fabric
Liv's Midthermal Arm Warmers are great for cold rides, breezy descents, and unexpected weather. They're made from warm and soft brushed fabric that transfers moisture, breathes easily, and dries quickly. Reflective details at the wrist offer enhanced visibility when rides go long and the light starts to recede. - Liv RACE FIT - Flatlock seams - High-visibility reflective accents - ThermTextura fabric
- High quality fabric (polyester, polyamide, elastane mix) - Breathable and warm - Strategically positioned retro-reflective logos and chevrons - Silicone inner band to keep warmers in place - Machine washable
For top comfort, Planet Bike's Blitzen Shoe Covers are made of windproof fabric lined with microfleece to keep you warm. They boast Velcro closures for easy on/off and reflective accents for safety.
- Wind-resistant/water-resistant - Insulation for warmth - Reflective logo
evoc Trucker Cap
Louis Garneau's Leg Warmers 2 are crafted from Garneau's HeatMaxx nylon/spandex material with soft brushed insides for optimal moisture transfer and heat retention. You'll also appreciate the comfy flatlock seams, silicone thigh grippers to keep them in place, UPF 50 sun protection, and reflective accents for enhanced visibility. And, when you warm up, these warmers are easily stashed in a pocket or pack.
- Wind-resistant fabric - Microfleece lining - Water-resistant - Reflective logo
- 5-Panel Camper design with logo branded woven patch - Fabric Content: 100% cotton woven - New Era Premium snapback hat - One size fits all
New Era 9Fifty Snapback S-Logo Hat - Mesh construction is paired with a woven front panel. - New Era Premium snapback hat. - One Size Fits All.
DeFeet Armskins are designed to provide a guard against the elements in chillier temperatures, making your rides and runs more comfortable. Armskins are engineered with an easy-on, easy-off stretch fit, covering from the wrist to the top of the biceps, and are ideal for cycling, running, and hiking to keep you warm in cold, wet conditions. Recommended for temperatures between 30° and 50°. - 66% Merino Wool, 31% Nylon, 3% Lycra
DeFeet's Kneekers are great for keeping your knees warm on cool mornings, long, chilly descents and when the weather changes. They're made from soft Merino wool that insulates even when wet, and wicks great too. Plus, the Kneekers pack small to easily fit in a pocket or bag so you can always take them along.
- Warm Up And Recover Faster - Enhances Exercise Efficiency By Stabilizing Lower Leg Muscles - Improves Circulation And Delays Fatigue - Comfortable Seamless Design - Quick Drying - UPF Sun Protection
- Fabric Content: 100% acrylic knit - Fold-over cuff design with embroidered S-Logo - New Era Premium knit beanie - One Size Fits All
$29.99 $50.00 40% Off
For cold and blustery mornings with a chance of rain, Diversion Arm Warmers give you a lightweight, water repellent and wind resistant solution easily stashed in your jersey if things warm up. Constructed with an aerodynamic 3D ergonomic cut using water repellent and wind proof ProTextura 4-way stretch fabric, silicone gel grippers keep them secure while reflective detailing offers improved visibility in low light conditions. An essential for any cyclist's locker in changeable spring and autumn conditions, team them up with the Giant Diversion Short Sleeve Jersey for the ultimate cycling outer layer. Features - ProTextura fabric is waterproof, windproof and highly breathable in key exposure areas - ThermTextura fabric on the inside keeps you warm while wicking moisture to keep you dry - 3D ergonomic fit - Silicone gel gripper - Reflective accents
- Flat peak 5 panel construction - 100% cotton - Webbing/buckle rear adjuster - One size - Embroidered Logo
- Made from recycled water bottles in North Carolina, USA - Content: 55% Recycled Polyester, 45% Lycra/Nylon - Care: Machine wash cool. Tumble dry low. No bleach, softeners, or harsh detergents. - Maximum thigh circumference of 25 in (63.5 cm) The form-fitting Kneeker is designed to protect and warm the knee and quadricep when riding, covering from mid-thigh to mid-calf. Also available in full-length. How to wear the Kneeker: Bunch up the Kneeker and use both hands to pull it up to the knee. Then pull the top up to overlap with bib shorts, pulling the bib shorts over the Kneeker at the top of the thigh. For the full-length Kneeker, pull the bottom down to overlap with socks. If the Kneeker is sliding down, it means there's north-south tension pulling from the bottom of the Kneeker; the Kneeker should only have east-west tension. This will keep it from pulling down. The overlap of the bib shorts holds the Kneeker in place.
ELEVATE YOUR GAME. Designed and engineered with an aerodynamic cut as well as high-performance materials and optimized for comfort in the racing position, Elevate helps you cross the finish line faster. - Classic 4-panel structure provides great fit and comfort - TransTextura technology for moisture transfer and quick drying - Absorbent brow prevents sweat from dripping into eyes - Side panels feature breathable mesh fabric that keeps your head dry and comfortable - UPF sun protection - Fabric body: 100% polyester - Fabric side panels: 94% polyester, 6% spandex
Show your old-school Yeti pride and cover up post-ride helmet hair before heading out to the local watering hole with the old-school Ice Axe Patch Trucker Hat. The mesh back ensures maximum ventilation and the curved bill keeps the sun at bay. FEATURES - Curved bill - Adjustable snapback - Mesh trucker style back for maximum ventilation - Old-school Yeti Ice Axe patch
DeFeet Armskins are designed to provide a guard against the elements in chillier temperatures, making your rides and runs more comfortable. Armskins are engineered with an easy-on, easy-off stretch fit, covering from the wrist to the top of the biceps, and are ideal for cycling, running, and hiking to keep you warm in cold, wet conditions. Recommended for temperatures between 35° and 55°. - 49% Recycled Polyester, 48% Nylon, 3% Lycra
- CoolMax EcoMade fabric offers moisture-wicking, quick-dryingperformance - ArmSkins are made to stand up to any inclement weather - Stay Fast cuffs and secure binding keep them in place - 60% Nylon, 39% CoolMax, 1% Lycra - Made in USA
- Full head coverage to wick sweat and protect from the sun - Patented Halo Technology channels sweat away from eyes - Dryline fabric, one size fits all
- Wind-resistant fabric - Microfleece lining - Reflective logo
96% Nylon, 4% Lycra The original DeFeet shoe cover is designed to be worn over road cycling shoes with cleat systems, providing an extra barrier against windchill and dirt. A three-season product for cool to cold conditions in damp or dry weather, Slipstreams feature a knit-in cleat guide to cut your own opening.
- For maximum sweat absorption and sun protection - Micro mesh top allows heat to escape - One size, works great under helmets
- Matching with Beliv Kit. - Traditional four panel design. - Elastic band for a superb fit across a range of sizes. - 100% Cotton.
- Traditional four-panel design - Elastic band for a superb fit across a range of sizes - Fabric: 100% cotton
- TransTextura™ sweatband absorbs excess moisture - Lightweight mesh fabric fits easily under helmet
Page 1 of 2 Next page