ELEVATE YOUR PERFORMANCE. For all-around riders who demand the latest technologies, Elevate is the smart choice. Designed and engineered with high-performance materials, and optimized for comfort in the racing position, Elevate helps you get to the finish line fast. Features - TransTextura fabric enhances heat ventilation, quick moisture transfer and drying - Laser-cut seamless bib straps provides ultra-soft feel and comfort - High stitching count features superior comfort and durabilitySoft-feel Italian fabric provides best compression and breathability - E.I.T. Urraki Multi-Density Comp chamois, tested and adopted by Giant Pro Teams, ensures total freedom of movement. With high-density, multi-thickness foams and different types of reinforcements improve weight distribution on the saddle and to provide maximum comfort. Its special microfiber fabric is antibacterial and very breathable. - High stretched elastic gripper at leg opening gives perfect compression without feeling too tight and irritating skin - Reflective details for visibility - Race fit, best fit design for performance cyclists - UPF 50+
- Powered by Etxeondo; made in Spain - Liv Race Fit - Fabric has excellent structure recovering - Strategically-placed flatlock seams for comfort - Sublimated graphics - Procomfor women’s specific chamois
$157.50 - $210.00 $210.00 Up to 25% Off
• POWERED BY ETXEONDO; made in Spain • Liv Race fit • Fabric has excellent structure recovering • Strategically-placed flatlock seams for comfort • Sublimated graphics • ProComfor™ women’s specific chamois
- Powered by Etxeondo; made in spain - Liv race fit - Fabric has excellent structure recovering - Strategically-placed flatlock seams for comfort - Sublimated graphics - Procomfor women’s specific chamois
Liv knows you’re here to shine, so the Spectra bib shorts feature graphics inspired by traveling light waves. The bib short design will set your midsection free—with a slightly higher waist than a regular short and no elastic waist band to restrict your body. Our top-end fabric and finest women’s-cut chamois move in sync with your body, making for superbly long-lasting and ultra-comfortable shorts. FEATURES - Liv Race Fit - POWERED BY ETXEONDO; made in Spain - Fabric has excellent recovery characteristics to maintain structure - Strategically-placed flatlock seams for comfort - Sublimated graphics - ProComfor women’s-specific chamois
With long hours in the saddle, you know comfort is a key element of your endurance capacity. Louis Garneau's CB Carbon 2 bibs are designed to offer lasting performance and comfort with innovative features and fabrics. The ergonomic fit of the bib is combined with the use of highly stretchable and compressive CB Carbon + LYCRA and Endurexx fabrics which results in increased blood flow, reduced muscle vibration and reduced fatigue. The bib straps are made with both Carbon-X and Highlander mesh for great comfort and moisture evacuation. An Aero Lazer band is used at the thigh for a smooth transition that improves aerodynamics and muscle support, and an ischial relief zone relieves pressure at the back of the leg.
You’ll feel like an unstoppable force with Spectra’s graphics inspired by traveling light waves. Our top-end fabric and finest women’s-cut chamois move in sync with your body, making for superbly long-lasting and ultra-comfortable shorts. Liv knows you’re here to shine. FEATURES - Liv RACE FIT - POWERED BY ETXEONDO; made in Spain - ProComfor women’s-specific chamois - Fabric has excellent structure to hold shape over time - Comfortable elastic waistband design - Quick-drying, moisture-wicking TransTextura fabric - Strategically-placed flatlock seams for comfort - Sublimated graphics - Self-fabric cuffs - UPF 50 sun protection
- Supra WindDry: 4-way stretch 3-ply softshell with breathable, windproof and warmth properties, Heatmaxx, Endurexx. - Laminated brushed soft-shell for element protection at front of legs and back of calves, - Brushed fabric at back for thermo-regulation. - HiTop waist with drawstring, - Easy to retrieve ankle cuffs with ultra-stretchable triangle inserts. - Easy-access pocket at right thigh. - Front and back reflective logos.
- Supra WindDry: 4-way stretch 3-ply softshell with breathable windproof and warmth properties, Heatmaxx, Endurexx. - Laminated brushed softshell for element protection at front of legs and back of calves. - Brushed fabric at back for thermoregulation. - HiTop waist with drawstring. - Easy to retrieve ankle cuffs with ultra-stretchable triangle inserts. - Easy-access pocket at right thigh. - Front and back reflective logos.
Giant's Pro Bib Shorts combine high-tech fabric and an ergonomic fit for serious performance with serious comfort. Four-way stretch Stratos fabric and multi-panel construction make these bibs fit like a dream, and wide, soft leg bands keep your bibs in place without being tight. Other details include mesh straps, flatlock stitching, and a Conforma chamois that feels good whether you're out on an all-day ride or a quick spin around the block.
When you feel comfortable in your kit, you can focus on pedaling hard and taking the lead. That's why Liv's Race Day Shorts are made with a high-performance stretch fabric and women's-specific ProComfor chamois. And it doesn't stop with quick-drying, breathable materials. You'll love the sublimated silicone gripper which keeps these shorts in place as you go for a finishing sprint.
- Enerflow and vertexx fabrics. - Windbreaking brushed 1-ply softshell for element protection at front of legs and upper back. - Brushed fabric at back for thermo-regulation. - HiTop waist with drawstring. - Two zippered pockets at front. - Long ankle zippers and cuffs to overlap boots easily. - Reflective accents at front and back.
It never fails. You’re riding your favorite trail, hitting every switchback perfectly, leaving your riding partners in the dust and then… nature calls and the dreaded, cumbersome pit stop ensues. At least, that’s how it used to be. Our Women’s Liner Bib with IPF technology makes those inevitable pit stops quick and easy. Crafted using lightweight, breathable materials, our liner bib shorts are designed to be worn under an overshort and provide just the right amount of compression without being constricting. The open back design plays nice with your sports bra, minimizing overlap. Dual pockets provide ample space for your ride necessities like a water bottle, snacks, and tools while laying nicely over the waistband of your overshorts. -Dual rear pockets -IPF Technology -EIT quadruple density chamois
- Supra WindDry 4-way stretch 3-ply softshell with breathable, windproof and warmth proprieties, vertexx. - Laminated brushed softshell for element protection at front of legs and upper back. - Brushed fabric at back for thermo-regulation. - HiTop waist with drawstring. - Two zippered pockets at front. - Long ankle zippers and cuffs to overlap boots easily. - Reflective accents at front and back.
You know the feeling. Out in the middle of summer, entranced by heat shimmers on the horizon while the scorching midday sun bears down on you. Your shorts stick to your skin more and more with each pedal stroke. Just the type of stifling heat our lightweight overshort was made to tackle. We started with ultra-lightweight Cordura mini-ripstop, added some stretch, and designed an overshort that breathes and moves as you do, all summer long. The fit is cut neither too loose nor too tight and the leg opening easily slides over low-profile knee pads should there be a gnarly descent or two in your future. -Super-lightweight Cordura mini-ripstop with added stretch -Functional, minimalist design -Adjustable waist closure -Zipper-free gusseted fly -Laser-cut integrated belt loops -Zippered rear pocket
- Liv Race Fit - Leggings are designed with high-tech, breathable fabric that contours to anatomy and allows maximum flexibility - Integrated SportComfor women’s-specific chamois and flattering wide waistband for increased comfort and coverage - Can be layered beneath skirts or pants to offer comfort to legs both on and off the bike
$70.00 - $105.00 $74.00 - $105.00 Up to 5% Off
• Liv Relaxed fit • Lightweight, stretchable and durable fabric • TransTextura™ liner wicks moisture and dries quickly • Adjustable waist • 12” inseam • Removable chamois liner
Enjoy the ride no matter the weather in Garneau's Enduro 3 Bib Knickers. Their warm HeatMaxx fabric transfers moisture and breathes to keep you dry and the 10-panel cut delivers a fabulous ergonomic fit. You'll love the Airzone chamois' cushy support, the chafe-free flatlock seams and the elastic leg grippers that stay in place and compress your muscles for better circulation. And, there are reflective accents for safety!
Giant's Performance Trail Shorts boast 2-way and 4-way stretch fabrics for amazing comfort and optimal performance. You'll enjoy the temperature control provided by zippered mesh and eyelet vents as well as a zip pocket on the lower back for carrying keys, money, or a gel on your ride.
SIMPLIFIED PERFORMANCE. For everyday training or exercising, Podium offers great features in muscle support and heat management. The Podium Bib Short and Short feature Lycra Sport fabric to encourage better circulation and support for muscles. For cooler climates or seasons, the Podium Bib Tight and Tight are constructed using ThermTextura fleece fabric for heat retention and insulation. FEATURES - SportComfor chamois uses perforated 3D multi-thickness design with a medium-density memory foam that offers exceptional breathability, moisture management and anti-odor - SportComfor is designed as the perfect match for Giant’s Dynamic Cycling Fit saddle - High compression Lycra Sport fabric aids in better circulation and muscle support - Elastic grippers on the leg openings provide the perfect amount of compression - TransTextura bib straps for high breathability and comfort - Race fit, best fit for performance cyclists - UPF 50 SPECIFICATIONS - Sizes: X-Small–XX-Large - Fabric: Body: 75% nylon, 25% spandex; Mesh: 82% polyester, 18% spandex
You'll loving bombing down trails in Giant's Sport Enduro 3/4 Shorts! The 2-way stretch fabric is durable and comfortable so you can enjoy long days on the trail. Zippered vents on the thighs offer temperature control while articulated knees allow you to easily slip on pads and maneuver on the bike.
Dress them up or dress them down, you can’t go wrong with the essential Fisso bib shorts. Along with fast-wicking properties to keep you dry and hygienic, throw in a fit that feels tailor-made, featuring a super-comfy crossover waistband and ample chamois padding if long-distance riding happens to be your specialty. The fabric has a soft feel while providing optimal support that moves with your body to prevent friction and chafing. FEATURES - Liv Race fit - Women’s-specific SportComfor Chamois provides padding and support for long-distance riding - Fabric has excellent structure to hold shape over time - Bib design for ultimate comfort - The Y strap with mesh back strap design includes a single front position clip offering a wide range of adjustability to suit your body shape - Quick-drying, moisture-wicking TransTextura fabric - Strategically-placed flatlock seams for comfort - Sublimated graphics - Self-fabric cuffs - UPF 50 sun protection
- Liv relaxed fit - Lightweight, stretchable and durable fabric - Transtextura liner wicks moisture and dries quickly - Adjustable waist - 12-inch inseam - Removable chamois liner
- Stratos fabric - Conforma pad - 4-way stretch - Chlorine resistant - High UPF rating UVA and UVB transmission less than 0.1% - Gel gripper leg closure - Powerband leg closure - Flatlock stitching
Uber technical and super robust, our Fat Jack pant was designed for the epic fat-bike ride on miles of winter single track. Don’t have snow? Don’t fret, the Fat Jack performs in dirt and on pavement just as well. Our stretch, water Resistant double weave fabric with durable canvas leg patches deliver the workman’s pant in a technical package. Reflective accents add night time security. The side leg pockets store all of your goodies securely behind a reflective bound zipper or open them up for full upper leg ventilation. From sparking the camp ground night fire to breaking the winter trail, the Fat Jack meets your seasonal needs. - StretchRide10 | Midweight polyester-blend double woven fabric - DWR Finish | Water-resistant, wind-resistant - NoCrackBack - Pockets - 3 Zippered & 2 Hand - Venting | 2 Side Leg - Media Port - RideLight Reflective Accents - Fit | Comfort - 230 g/m2 - Inseam: S-M=33" | L-XL: 34"
Versatility, comfort, and style—Fuze Shorts combine them all, making them a great choice for serious bikers who also like to look seriously good. These shorts have a removable chamois liner and plenty of zippered pockets. You’ll love them while you ride and you’ll fit right in at any casual social function. - Mid-weight stretch double-weave fabric - Fabric Weight: 160 g/m2 - WR finish for water and dirt repellency - Velcro interior waistband adjustment - Stretch knit gusset and yoke - Seamless crotch gusset - RideLight reflective accents - Innerwear chamois liner gunslinger - Inseam: 12” - Fit: Comfort
You'll love the all-day riding comfort of Garneau's Fit Sensor 2 Bib Shorts. They feature Garneau's soft, breathable Fit Sensor fabric in a contoured 13-panel design that is ergonomic and offers excellent support. Plus, the Fit Sensors have an Airzone chamois that boasts perforated memory foam for airy comfort on even the longest rides. And, the Power Band leg grips keep these bibs in place without chafing, so they feel great mile after mile.
• TransTextura 2-way stretch shell fabric • Detachable liner with a CoreComfor chamois • Adjustable waistband • Open hand pockets and a zippered stash pocket • 12” inseam • Relaxed fit
• Liv Relaxed fit • Lightweight, stretchable and durable fabric • TransTextura™ liner wicks moisture and dries quickly • Adjustable waist • 8” inseam • Removable chamois liner
• 2 way stretch fabric for durability and performance • Zippered mesh and eyelet vents • Zippered rear stash pocket • Short liner not included
Page 1 of 3 Next page