$43.90 - $99.90
- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Derailleur casing is compressionless with internal lining and external plastic coating
$66.59 - $96.39
- Use: S.I.S. - Length: 30mm
Jagwire's Lined End Caps are nice ferrules designed for the ends of brake cable housing sections. They feature a small nylon extension on the end that helps reduce friction and adds protection for coated cables, too. You get a bottle of 50 for all your bicycle setup needs.
$29.99 - $64.99
Jagwire's Open End Caps for Shift Housing are quality ferrules that put the finishing touch on your shift cable housing sections. They reinforce them so they stay straight and allow the cables and derailleurs to operate as smoothly as possible.
Jagwire's Sealed Shift End Caps are the important housing ferrules placed on the end of housing sections to optimize your shifting. They are available in 2 types to fit most housings and they feature small rubber O-rings to help prevent moisture and grit entering the housing and fouling your shifting. These ferrules are best used with derailleur cable and housing.
Hooded end caps offer the greatest level of protection against contamination and are ideal for high contamination environments. - Rubber seal for areas that need the most protection - Alloy body
$12.99 - $59.99
Jagwire's Open End Caps are quality metal ferrules that put the finishing touch on your brake cable housing sections. They reinforce them so they stay straight and allow the cables and brakes to operate as smoothly as possible.
- Nano-polished ultra slick extruded cables are non-coated for ultimate smoothness and durability - Compressionless linear strand housing with slick lube liner for reduced friction - Lightweight sealed alloy end caps and alloy cable tips - Compatible with Shimano/SRAM road and MTB shifters Contents: - 1x - 1.1mm x 1500mm cable - 1x - 1.1mm x 2300mm cable - 2.7m - Compression-less 4mm housing - 8x - Black sealed alloy end caps - 2x - Black dirt guard alloy end caps w/ rubber boots - 2x - Black alloy cable tips - 2x - Black rubber cable donuts - 2x - Black rotating hooks
- Nano-polished ultra slick extruded cables are non-coated for ultimate smoothness and durability - Kevlar reinforced compressionless linear strand housing with slick lube liner improves lever feel - Lightweight alloy end caps and cable tips - Compatible with Shimano/SRAM road and MTB brake levers Contents: - 1x - 1.5mm x 1350mm cable - 1x - 1.5mm x 2350mm cable - 3m - Compression-less 5mm housing - 2x - EZ-bend housing segments - 6x - Black alloy end caps - 2x - Black alloy end caps for small frame fittings - 2x - Black alloy cable tips - 2x - Black rubber cable donuts - 2x - Black rotating hooks
Original equipment hydraulic hoses for no-compromise brake performance. - 2000mm, black
SRAM's Guide Hydraulic Line Kit is a replacement hose kit for all Guide brakes. - Compatible with SRAM Guide R, RS, RSC, and DB5 brakes - Length: 2000mm
Replacement line kit for SRAM and Avid hydraulic disc brakes. - For Level Ultimate/Level TLM (A1), 2018+ CODE R/RSC (B1) - 2000mm, black
Giant's UltraSlick Derailleur Cable Kit has the parts you need to get your bike shifting smoother than ever. Includes: - 2 Teflon-coated stainless steel shift cables - 1.8 meters of pre-lubricated, lined derailleur housing - All required cable ends and ferrules
Giant's UltraSlick MTB Brake Cable Kit has the parts needed to get your cable-actuated mountain bike brakes stopping smooth, powerful, and fast. Includes: - 2 Teflon-coated stainless steel brake cables - 1.8 meters of pre-lubricated, Kevlar-reinforced compressionless housing - All required cable ends and ferrules
Giant's UltraSlick Road Brake Cable Kit has the parts needed to get your road bike stopping on a dime. Includes: - 2 Teflon-coated stainless steel brake cables - 1.8 meters of pre-lubricated, Kevlar-reinforced compressionless housing - All required cable ends and ferrules
Replacement cables and housing for getting your front and rear brakes back up to snuff. Includes; - 1.5mm coated cables (1 x 1350mm, 1 x 2350mm) - 5mm Kevlar-reinforced compression-free housing - Ferrules, end caps, frame protectors
$35.01 - $38.19
- Dispenser of chromed ferrules
Many frames use internal cable routing for a tidy appearance and improved aerodynamics. In some cases, this can cause unwanted rattling sounds when riding over rough surfaces. Jagwire's Internal Housing Damper slides over brake and shift housing or hydraulic hose to reduce this noise. - 10 meter shops rolls can be cut to length to suit each bike's needs - 10mm outside diameter - Compatibility: 4.0-5.0mm brake housing, shift housing, and hydraulic hose
- Aluminum cable-end crimps for derailleur or brake applications to prevent fraying after the final cut
- Precision-machined cable ferrules for improved braking and shifting performance. - A flat bottom on the inside prevents housing from pulling through ferrules. - 4mm ID for use with most shifting cables - 5mm ID for use with most braking cables - 50-count bottle
- Multi-strand construction - Length: 25 feet - Size: 4mm
$21.99 - $25.99
Jagwire's Brake Noodles feature stainless-steel tubes with aluminum ends for durability and excellent performance. You get 10 of them for all your bicycle setup needs.
- Dispenser of rubber cable O's
- 50 feet (15.2 meters) length - 5mm diameter brake cable housing
- 50 feet (15.2 meters) length - 5mm diameter cable housing - For brake cables
- Aluminum straddle cable carrier for cantilever brake
$11.99 - $15.99
Slick stainless cables undergo a polishing process to further remove imperfections. This creates a smoother surface with lower friction than PTFE-coated cables. With no coating, these are highly durable and compatible with all performance housings and lubricants. Typically used on high-end bikes, by riders wanting improved performance. Pro Polished cables eliminate the need for flaky coatings with an innovative polishing process to reduce friction and improve performance. - Polished stainless steel construction for low friction - Compatible with all performance housing and lubricants - Cables are tinted gold for easy identification
Cables are coated with a durable low-friction polymer. - Dupont Tefzel coating is more durable than previous coated cables - Diameter: 1.6mm - Double Ended: No
$5.49 - $13.49
Sport level brake cables come in a variety of cable end setups to fit most bikes at a quality level well above normal OEM cables. - Slick cables are die-extruded for smooth operation - Pre-stretched - SRAM/Shimano mountain compatible cable end - Stainless steel construction resists corrosion - Single end cable features weld-cut for easy installation
$5.49 - $13.49
Jagwire's Road Brake Inner Wire is a high-quality brake cable made of stainless steel for excellent braking performance, corrosion resistance and durability. It comes in Campagnolo and SRAM/Shimano models and lengths to fit single and tandem bicycles.
Page 1 of 3 Next page