As winter progresses, minimizing exposure is paramount, and we're not talking about going to lengths like chaining yourself to the trainer for the season. Instead, learning how to layer with pieces like our drirelease Merino Neck Gaiter will make the difference between packing on the pounds indoors and enjoying the season while riding outdoors. This gaiter fits comfortably over the neck, and with a bit of ingenuity, you can easily wear it as a facemask or beanie should the weather necessitate it. It's constructed from our drirelease Merino with FreshGuard, which is a wool blend with natural insulating and warming properties. The material is also naturally adept at managing moisture and blocking odor, so you don't have to worry about icy moisture buildup while you're riding in the winter months.
- An elastic drawcord allows you to cinch the gaiter in order to lock-in warmth in extreme cold.
- Deflect UV 50+ protects your skin from harmful ultraviolet rays.
- Fabric Content: Knit 84% Polyester, 11% Wool, 5% Spandex
- The gaiter easily converts to a beanie for times off the bike or for when you need a little added protection under your helmet.
- drirelease Merino with FreshGuard naturally insulates for warmth, neutralizes odor, and wicks away moisture to keep you dry.
|Redwood / One Size||888818718887||64821-0700|
|Slate / One Size||888818717293||64821-0710|