The Butcher GRID TRAIL 2Bliss Ready T9 features a World-Cup proven aggressive tread design to bite and grip in any condition. Ramped and siped, the center tread blocks provide maximum traction and accurate steering. The sawtooth faced shoulder knobs offer a continuous biting edge for railing through corners. Our GRID TRAIL casing is a step up from GRID with more reinforcement, delivering better handling at lower pressures-all while increasing pinch flat protection by 15% and puncture protection by 30%. The high-dampening GRIPTON T9 compound rebounds slowly to grip and stick to the ground for total traction and control.
With our limited-edition Specialized Soil Searching tires you can support trail builders on every ride. Every Soil Searching tire you buy helps us support Specialized Soil Searching and its mission. You'll hit the perfect line for the perfect cause.
- Casing: 60 TPI, tough trail construction with additional bead to bead protection for exceptional puncture resistance, sidewall stiffness and stability.
- Bead: Foldable
- Butyl wrapped bead = 2Bliss Ready
- Compound: GRIPTON T9
- 27.5/650b x 2.6", psi 25-40, approximate weight 960g
- 29 x 2.3", psi 25-50, approximate weight 975g
- 29 x 2.6", psi 20-40, approximate weight 1050g
|Folding / 60 TPI / Black/Tan / Tubeless / Gripton T9 / 27.5 x 2.60||888818730841||00121-0098|