Climbs, corners, flat-out sprints—the Allez Sprint does it all. Being the most advanced alloy road bike we've ever made, and one that often out-performs the carbon fiber bikes of other brands, the Allez Sprint is capable as a crit-racing tool or an everyday road steed. But even better, it performs all of the above at a price that's affordable for any racer's budget.
- At the heart of the Allez Sprint is our D'Aluisio Smartweld Technology, which strategically places more welding material where it's needed, resulting in an aluminum bike that's more compliant and considerably stiffer. How stiff, exactly? It's the stiffest alloy bike we've ever tested, let alone made.
- To make sure that every single watt you produce gets transferred to the road, we gave it short chainstays that create an extremely stiff and rigid rear triangle. But it goes beyond just pure rigidity, as the hydroformed tube shapes have also been aerodynamically optimized to slice through the wind, while also providing tons of built-in compliance.
- Drawing inspiration from the Rider-First Engineered Tarmac, this frame also has a unique down tube, bottom bracket shell, and head tube, plus fork sizes that correspond to frame size. This ensures uniform performance across the entire size run.
- Our top-tier Tarmac FACT carbon fiber fork provides incredible stiffness and front-end steering response, while also efficiently absorbing road chatter.
|Frame||Specialized E5 Premium Aluminum w/ D'Aluisio Smartweld Sprint Technology, hydroformed aluminum tubing, tapered head tube, OSBB|
|Fork||Specialized FACT carbon, 1-1/8" to 1-3/8" taper, fender eyelets|
|Bottom Bracket||OSBB, Praxis bearings|
* Subject to change without notice.